Tuesday 10 September 2013

Pinspiration

I have a feeling that Pinterest is going to ruin my life.  I can foresee a time soon when I forget to eat or go to work so entranced I will be by the MANY. PRETTY. PINS.  

Since I spend so much time drooling on the site I have decided that I need to make a most loved list of objects that I could start on for my beginner projects.  So far I am tempted by this lovely "Fall Leaf Pillow" cushion by Amy of Positively Splendid on Tatertots and Jello.




I've also got a simple elasticated skirt on my list.  Now I just need the time and courage to give it a bash.  Oh, and the internet to go down so I stop Pinteresting and start stitching!

Has anyone else got a list of "to sews" as long as the proverbial fabric roll to start for Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment